What is Anhydrol Forte Roll-on?
Anhydrol Forte Roll-on is used to treat excessive sweating and contains aluminium chloride hexahydrate. This is an antiperspirant that blocks the sweat glands to prevent the body producing sweat. Anhydrol Forte Roll-on is a clear, fragrance-free liquid that comes in a bottle with a roll-on applicator.
This medicine is suitable for use in children, adults and the elderly.
Anhydrol is available over the counter, without prescription from your doctor and should always be used as instructed. You can also purchase Anhydrol online and get it delivered straight to your door.
How does Anhydrol Forte Roll-on work?
Anhydrol contains aluminium chloride hexahydrate. When applied to skin, aluminium chloride blocks the sweat glands. The pressure of fluid in the glands rises, and they temporarily stop producing sweat. It is used to treat the problem of excessive sweating, which can cause embarrassment to those affected.
Anhydrol Forte Roll-on works throughout the next day to block the sweat glands and prevent the body from producing sweat. At night, as the skin sheds its top layer of dead skin cells naturally, the sweat glands are unblocked.
How to use Anhydrol Forte Roll-on
- Apply Anhydrol Forte Roll-on to armpits, hands or feet as required before going to bed and allow to dry naturally.
- This product should not be used on large areas of the body.
- Wash the product off in the morning with soap and water.
- Do not re-apply in the morning. You can use other deodorants or perfume during the day, but you should avoid using other antiperspirants.
- At first, use for 2 consecutive nights then take a break of 2 nights, to get use to the medication.
- This cycle can be repeated for as long as required.
- Do not apply too much of the product, as this can lead to irritation.
What dosages are available for Anhydrol Forte Roll-on?
There is only one dosage available for Anhydrol Forte Roll-on. The solution contains aluminium chloride hexahydrate 20.0% w/w. This product is available in a 60ml roll-on bottle allowing a measured amount to be rolled onto your skin. This has been tested to be at maximum effectiveness with limited side effects.
What are the side effects of Anhydrol Forte Roll-on?
Medicines can affect people in different ways and most people will use this product without experiencing any side effects at all.
The most commonly reported side effect of Anhydrol Forte Roll-on is skin irritation and redness at the site of application. If this occurs, try reducing the frequency of use until the irritation subsides. By initially using this product for 2 days then a 2-day break should help your skin become accustom to the treatment.
If symptoms persist, stop using the product and contact your doctor who will offer the best course of action.
What are the precautions/interactions of Anhydrol Forte Roll-on?
- This medicine may interact with Tinidazole, Metronidazole and Disulfiram.
- You should not use any other antiperspirant at the same time as using Anhydrol Forte Roll-on, however you can use perfume or other deodorants during the day.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Do not shave or use depilatory products on the area(s) of skin being treated within 12 hours before or after using Anhydrol Forte Roll-on.
- The skin should be completely dry before applying this medicine.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and genitals as this can cause irritation.
- Avoid direct contact of the medicine with jewellery, clothing, metal or polished surfaces as it may cause discolouration or damage.
- It should not be used if you are allergic to aluminium chloride hexahydrate or any of the other ingredients.
- If you experience a severe allergic reaction, you should go immediately to the Accident and Emergency department of your local hospital. For minor allergic reactions such as skin irritation, discontinue use of the product and contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- Anhydrol Forte Roll-on is safe for use during pregnancy and by breastfeeding mothers. It does not contain any ingredients known to be harmful to unborn babies or infants.
How to buy Anhydrol Forte Cutaneous Solution online
You can buy Anhydrol Forte Roll On online after completing a quick questionnaire to be verified by our doctor. Once approved, you can have your order delivered straight to your preferred address.
Getting Anhydrol Forte Roll On delivered in the UK
At HealthExpress, we have a free next-day delivery service across the UK. This is on orders completed and approved by 4:30pm Monday to Friday. We also have a nominated day delivery, if the next day is inconvenient. Lastly, you can choose a UPS Access Point if you would rather pick up in-person.
For London postcodes, there is a free same-day delivery service.