What is Driclor Solution Roll-on?
Driclor Solution Roll-on is used in the management of excessive sweating. It contains the antiperspirant aluminium chloride hexahydrate. Applied before going to bed and washed off in the morning, the antiperspirant blocks the sweat glands to temporarily prevent the production of sweat.
This medicine is available to buy online or you can purchase over the counter, without prescription from your doctor. However, it is important to always read the label thoroughly.
How does Driclor Solution Roll-on work?
Driclor Solution Roll-on is used to treat excessive sweating, which can cause embarrassment in social situations.
It contains the ingredient aluminium chloride hexahydrate. This is an antiperspirant that works by blocking the sweat glands, causing a build-up of fluid and pressure in the glands. This causes the sweat glands to stop producing sweat temporarily.
The solution comes in a bottle with a roll-on applicator and should be applied just before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning and it will keep your sweat glands blocked all day. At night, as the skin naturally sheds dead skin cells, the sweat glands are unblocked.
Clear in colour and fragrance free, Driclor Solution Roll-on can be used on the armpits, hands or feet but should not be used on larger areas of the body, as sweating helps to regulate our body temperature.
How to use Driclor Solution Roll-on
- Apply Driclor Solution Roll-on before bed and leave to dry
- Wash off in the morning with soap and water and do not re-apply
- You can use other deodorants or perfume throughout the day, but do not use other antiperspirants
- This medicine can be used on the armpits, hands or feet
- To start with, Driclor should be applied every night until you notice an improvement during the day
- The frequency of application can then be reduced to twice a week or less
- The skin should be completely dry before application
What dosages are available for Driclor Solution Roll-on?
There is only one dosage available for Driclor Solution Roll-on. The clear, fragrance-free solution comes in a 75ml bottle with a roll-top applicator. It contains the antiperspirant aluminium chloride hexahydrate 20% w/w.
What are the side effects of Driclor Solution Roll-on?
Although most people can use Driclor Solution Roll-on without experiencing any side effects, medicine can affect people in different ways. The most commonly reported side effect of using this medicine is redness and irritation at the site of application. If this occurs, you can try using the product less frequently. If symptoms persist, stop using Driclor Solution Roll-on and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Rarely, Driclor Solution Roll-on can cause an allergic reaction. If this occurs, stop using the product and seek medical advice.
What are the precautions/interactions of Driclor Solution Roll-on?
- Driclor Solution Roll-on may interact with Tinidazole, Metronidazole and Disulfiram.
- Driclor Solution Roll-on should not be used on irritated or broken skin.
- This product is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and genitals as this could cause irritation.
- You should not use depilatories or shave within 12 hours before or after applying Driclor Solution Roll-on.
- This product is flammable (it contains alcohol) and so should be kept away from naked flames and stored below 25 °C.
- Do not apply too much as this can cause skin irritation.
- Driclor Solution Roll-on may damage or discolour clothing, jewellery, metal or polished surfaces if allowed to come into contact with them.
- Do not use other antiperspirants the day after applying Driclor Solution Roll-on.
- This medicine is suitable for use in children, adults and the elderly.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers can use Driclor Solution Roll-on safely, as it is not known to contain any ingredients harmful to unborn babies or infants.
- It should not be used if you have a known hypersensitivity (allergy) to aluminium chloride hexahydrate or any of the other ingredients.
If you experience an allergic reaction to this medicine, stop using it and contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice. Anybody experiencing a severe allergic reaction should go immediately to the Accident and Emergency department of their local hospital.
How to buy Driclor Roll-On online
To buy Driclor Roll-On online, complete our free consultation including your delivery details. We offer free delivery across the UK, which can be as early as tomorrow or the same day if you live or work within London.
Our packaging is discreet and only includes your name and address on the front meaning you can get Driclor Roll-On delivered wherever you like.
The questionnaire is short and simple. It is needed for our doctor to review when buying treatments online.