Russian man dies after Viagra overdose and 12-hour sex session

Anna | Published : Thursday March 11, 2010 | Posted in : News

A Russian man has tragically demonstrated what can happen if you consume too much Viagra in one go.

The 28-year-old mechanic from Moscow named Sergey Tuganov, collapsed dead after a marathon 12-hour sex session with two women. He had reportedly swallowed an entire bottle of Viagra pills.

Apparently, the two women involved were both friends of Tuganov’s, who had bet him that he could not satisfy them both for the entire half-day session. Although he proved them wrong, the strain from the drugs and non-stop sex proved too much for his body, and he collapsed from a heart attack shortly afterwards.

This is not the first time a man has died following a Viagra overdose. Just last week, another case was reported in Egypt. In the same scenario as Tuganov, this man died from a heart attack after taking excessive quantities of Viagra. Unlike Tuganov though, this man was alone in his hotel room at the time of death.

These cases will serve as a warning to any men who might be tempted to take more than the recommended level of Viagra. The recommended dose is strong enough in itself, and there is no reason to exceed this quantity. Doing so, as these recent examples show, can be dangerous and even fatal.

Although taken by some as a sex enhancer, this is not actually what Viagra is intended to be. Men who take it for genuine reasons do so because they are suffering from erectile dysfunction, which is a serious medical condition. Viagra is a prescription drug and a consultation with a doctor is required before purchasing it.

Using it recklessly, without due cause is dangerous. Doing so can also be linked to emotional problems. Some young men, who take the drug for sexual enhancement,run the risk of becoming psychologically dependent on it, doctors have recently claimed.

comments powered by Disqus